1. Marc by Marc Jacobs leather wallet, from Net-A-Porter
2. Yves Saint Laurent sunglasses, also from Net-A-Porter
3. Bamboo hair brush – How else do you think I can keep my hair nice and smooth all the time?
4. Pink Moleskine pocket notebook – I’ve not mentioned this in my blog, but I actually love to sketch! I carry this around everywhere I go 🙂 Maybe I will share my sketches one day…
6. Bobbi Brown oil-free compact foundation, Chanel lipstick and Bobbi Brown lip gloss – My make-up essentials
7. Last but not least, Plasters(!!!) of course! I bump my head on things so often I have to replace them at least 3 times a day to keep my wounds clean! I know it’s not usual for human beings, but it is for us Plasterdolls 🙂
There’s only so many things I can carry in my usually small bags…
That’s all for now! And thank you, Page Thirteen for this lovely interview. It’s always good to share more about myself so that people get to know more about us Plasterdolls.
I found it really cute how Page Thirteen quoted: “She is really fun and easy to talk to, and so ‘human’…” – Hmm, So I am quite human? 🙂
Happy Tuesday everyone!